Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Family Governance Workshop (2 day Workshop)
The family governance workshop will lay the foundation for on-going training, education and mentorship of family business members.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
The family governance workshop will lay the foundation for on-going training, education and mentorship
of family business members. The goal of the program is to guide members of family businesses to
implement time-tested and culturally appropriate strategies to introduce good corporate and family
governance practices that preserve the legacy of the family in growing and sustaining the business. The
program will consist of a two-day family governance essentials workshop with the key topics including:
Family Business Dynamics; Governance for Families in Business; and a Family Business Board of Directors.
Who should attend:
• Family members being groomed for next generation of family business leadership.
• Members of family councils or family foundations.
• Family members who hold shares in family businesses stakeholders in the transition process.
The Program is designed to:
• Lay the foundation of good practices on family governance and their importance to better family business dynamics.
• Provide a clear structure which will ensure having a good conflict management framework within the family business,
including the benefits and challenges of developing tools supporting good family governance.
• Identify ownership and management issues in family businesses and how to tackle them.
• Create a path to integrating future generations in the business.
• Empower the next generation to be more active in ensuring the growth and sustainability of the family businesses